As our team prepares to launch Sphir, let’s take a stroll and scroll back through our previous blog posts. It’s been a wild, eye-opening ride! Here are some highlights:
- Our blog began in October when censorship reared its ugly head in social media and inspired our first post, Censored on Social Media.
- We moved on to ideas of how to recalibrate, breath, be mindful and recognize social programming — orders to obey and consume — that you are free to decline.
- We talked about exchanging the social media status quo for a new paradigm that reflects a consciousness shift by becoming outliers in the sea of conformity.
- We examined the prudence of fact-checking, verifying sources, combating misinformation and propaganda, and consistently applying media literacy skills.
- We encouraged the use of perspective and discernment instead of operating from a place of fear and falling prey to distortion and illusion as well as productively focusing on causes and issues that matter.
- We invited critical thinkers to become innovators to help us grow this new platform and break the mold of what exists today.
- We addressed privacy issues, blockchain, data security, and how it’s essential to understand who pulls the strings with your online tools.
- We sprinkled in an end of the year post about intention, resonance, frequency and vibration to encourage you to hold on to your truth.
- Then we introduced the capabilities of the site and asked that you consider getting your “golden nuggets of wisdom” ready to benefit others.
- Lastly, we dove into freedom and independence, illuminated and called out propaganda, and advised self-preservation during the media censorship storm and today’s version of book banning.
Our hope is still, that Sphir will become a place to secure your content, find a reprieve from censorship and free thought, and improve your ability to express yourself, share wisdom, collaborate, and connect!
To sign up for pre-launch updates and join us, visit the splash page at Sphir.
Previous Blog Posts
~ Melissa A. Curtin